Allen & Associates

Champaign-Urbana Illinois Personal Injury Attorney


What do I do if I’m injured?

See a doctor.  

If you feel that you’ve suffered an injury, your first concern should be your health. Whether you pursue a claim against someone is of much less importance than seeking the medical care you need.


Write everything down.  

As soon as possible, document the details of the accident, your injuries, and their effect on your daily life.  Also keep track of your out-of-pocket expenses and lost wages.  If possible, take photographs of your injuries and damaged vehicle.


Be careful when speaking with insurance companies.  

Unfortunately, you may inadvertently admit to something which will allow the insurance company to either deny your claim or substantially reduce the benefits you receive.  Before giving a recorded statement or medical authorization, seek professional counsel.


Contact Allen & Associates for a free, no-obligation review of the facts surrounding your personal injury claim.


Contact Us:

701 Devonshire Drive, Suite 207
Champaign, Illinois, 61820

Phone: (217) 351-9292
Fax (217) 351-8624

Open Maps Widget for Google Maps settings to configure the Google Maps API key. The map can't work without it. This is a Google's rule that all sites must follow.
WordPress theme by Slocum Design Studio